Free Self Care Package!
Radiance is Open for In-Studio Classes
- Students MUST Pre-Register Online
- Due to the Guilford County Mask Mandate, Masks are REQUIRED
- We are not providing props at this time. Please bring your OWN yoga mat and props of choice.
- Class Sizes are Limited to Provide Social Distancing
- SOME classes will be offered on Zoom and In-Person simultaneously
- Doors Will Be Locked Promptly at the Start of Class.
Please note that the pricing structure is different for Zoom classes and In-Person Classes. The two are not transferable. We are not offering Unlimited Memberships or New Student Specials at this time.
You now have 3 ways to practice yoga with Radiance:
- In-person, please pre-register
- On zoom, please register at least 20 minutes before class starts
- On demand, anytime and anywhere!
For Updates, Schedule Changes, and to Learn about Our New Instructors, Please Follow Us on Facebook and Instagram
Yoga on Demand
Practice with us anytime, anywhere! We have created Radiance Yoga ON DEMAND, a subscription-based virtual yoga studio, so that you can practice with us from the comfort and safety of your home.
Radiance Yoga is designed with the intentions of lifting the spirits of all who enter, and creating a loving, joyful community unified through the exploration of the Arts of Yoga. We whole-heartedly believe that yoga is for everyone, and our diverse schedule offers classes for yogis of all ages and experience levels. Together we will strengthen the connection of body, mind and spirit, and strive to illuminate the world with the best expression of ourselves.
Offering both heated and unheated yoga, Radiance Yoga has a diverse schedule of classes, with something for EVERY ONE and EVERY BODY. You can view our full class descriptions and schedule below!
STAY UP TO DATE
Be in the know about our upcoming events, promos, and specials.